Pali's notes from the web has snippets saved from the Internet which are of interest to Pali Madra. Pali Madra is an Internet Researcher.

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Disqus is the best?

Is disqus the best option for tracking your comments?

I have been using cocomment and it has not been bad. But lately I have seen that when a page is loaded in Firefox which has the option to add comments the cocomment extension freezes Firefox till the time cocomment loads info from their database about the page. This is frustrating.

Therefore I'm going to try out Disqus and see if it can help me track my comments on the Interenet

in reference to: DISQUS Comments | Powering Discussion on the Web (view on Google Sidewiki)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have to express more your opinion to attract more readers, because just a video or plain text without any personal approach is not that valuable. But it is just form my point of view